Do You Know Why Business Mediation Is Important For Running A Business?
If you are running any business then surely you know how demanding it is to run any business organization. You have to be always ready with your strategy in sustaining your growth in the business. Besides that, you also have to manage your employees, handle your daily operations, regularly face your clients, provide your after-sales service, and sign new contracts, etc.
Often there can also be certain disputes that can either be related to your employees, with your clients or with any of your suppliers. So how can you resolve your business dispute and protect your business? Remember, your last resort however will be to consult any good lawyer who can always help you out.
However, before taking the legal course, you can also consider mediation. According to Sayed Sayed, a renowned Afghan professional Mediator, based in Munich. he can help you deal with any conflict in your business through mediation. According to him, in the mediation process, all the involved parties must participate who are part of the dispute.
As a mediator, he will play a neutral role. This means the mediator will not decide or make any judgment about who is right or who is wrong. His role will be to remain present in the discussion and find a common ground between the conflicting parties.
If you can resolve the business conflict through this process then not only you can continue to have a good business relationship but develop a much better understanding for the future too.
Read also: What to Look for In A Mortgage Broker
Few good reasons to go for a business mediation
- Control on your outcome – If the dispute has to be settled in a court, then the judge will cast the final decision that may benefit only either of the party. However, in mediation both the parties will discuss their issues face to face and arrive at a certain mutual resolution, and hopefully, that will make both parties happy.
- Preservation of relationships – In business disputes mostly friends, employees, or any long-time clients are involved. Mediation will help in developing a solution based upon their mutual interests instead of adversarial positions.
- Cost savings – If the conflicting parties seek legal resolution, then the hiring of a lawyer can always be costly which means you have to make a substantial investment for your entire case. However, in case you hire a mediator then the representation fees are divided between all the parties involved in that particular dispute.
- Confidential – The mediation process will stay only between the parties. The entire solution to all the disputes will remain private and confidential.
- Time Savings – Every court case will involve a judge or a certain jury that can always be a very lengthy process and may take years. The mediation method will be more efficient and take less time as compared to trial or hearing.
Therefore, if in your business there is any dispute that you want to resolve amicably then look for some mediator who must have worked on many other business disputes before, and you should not hesitate to ask them any questions about the type of cases they have mediated.