Get Back Your Lost Shape and Confidence with Mummy Makeover Cosmetic Treatment
Pregnancy and childbirth produce many changes in a woman’s body, both physical and mental. The responsibility of taking care of a newborn and loss of stamina post-delivery makes it difficult for a mother to follow her sleep and exercise routine properly to get back her pre-pregnancy body.
Mummy makeover has gained a lot of popularity in the recent past in major countries like the USA, the United Kingdom, and even in New Zealand. As people are getting more comfortable with the idea of using cosmetic surgery to transform their bodies, women are reaching out to plastic surgeons to help them get back to the physical shape that they used to enjoy before they conceived their children.
Dr. Katarzyna Mackenzie runs a visage Plastic Surgery clinic located in New Zealand. They have the expertise in Mummy Makeover NZ procedure and have already performed several of them and have achieved complete patient satisfaction. It is not a single procedure, but a combination of several procedures performed on the breast and abdomen to overcome the effects of pregnancy on a woman’s body. For Dr. Katarzyna, the patient’s safety is the topmost priority and she takes every possible step to keep the entire process safe for you.
Table of Contents
List of procedures involved in Mummy makeover
When a woman goes through pregnancy her entire body transforms slowly. This is why mummy makeover works on different body parts to improve how a woman looks physically and feels about herself mentally.
Some of the procedures that you will go through when you opt for mommy makeover are:
1. Breast lifts with or without implants:
- A breast lift involves reshaping the breasts to make them look tighter and uplifted.
- Sometimes, when you suffer from volume loss in the breast tissue due to breastfeeding, implants might be a good choice to regain the breast shape.
- The procedure works on the abdominal muscles to provide you with a firm shape.
- Thus, with a tummy tuck, you can get rid of sagging skin that most women face after childbirth.
- With liposuction, fat from different areas of the body is removed so that the contour of the body can be enhanced.
- Some of the targeted areas for liposuction are the stomach, thighs, buttocks, chin, love handles, and flanks.
4. Vaginal rejuvenation:
- This process is specially targeted to increase the amount of pleasure you can experience during sexual intercourse.
- For some women, it can also improve their confidence and self-esteem.
- Restoring the vaginal muscles can also prevent you from any prolapse that can happen in the future.
It is an elaborate procedure, so do give yourself time to recover and rest. Also, do not plan future pregnancies within a short time of getting the mommy makeover procedure. Most plastic surgeons suggest that you should get this procedure done once you have completed your family.
Of course, if you are eligible or not for a mummy makeover will be decided by your operating plastic surgeon. Your cosmetic surgeon will also decide which procedures are required for your body type specifically and to what extent the surgical correction is required. Follow what your surgeon says and do not try to force you to achieve more than what is safe for you at any given time.